Meet #SweatProfessional Brookelin Gottlieb
Posted on 03 February 2015
5. Who's your healthy living hero?
1. Tell us a bit about yourself, what inspired you to teach fitness?
Movement is my passion and sharing and inspiring others is what jazzes me up. The ability to connect with people and help others discover and wake up their own potential is what drives me to teach everyday.
2. At Vie Active we move our bodies to love our bodies, what rituals do you do to love your body?
I LOVE to eat balanced, fun and as simple as possible. When I nourish my body with colorful foods, all other areas of my life stay bright and healthy. I also practice Vedic meditation which helps release stress and center my energy on the daily. Another daily ritual I incorporate into my life is the use of essential oils. The oils help ground my energy, strengthen my immune system and energize my spirit.
3. Why do you think self love is important?
When you love yourself you can share your heart more fully with others. And sharing is caring :)
4. What's your active life mantra?
There are a lot..so I will pick the first one that comes to mind, Neka Pasquale, who is the founder of Urban Remedy. She believes that a healthy diet equals vibrant health.. Her background as a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist and certified Chinese nutritionist guided her to create a wonderful company that promotes healthy balanced ways of nourishing the body from the inside to the out.
6. What's on your Vie Active wish list?
Black Leopard Compression Tights
Flight Blue Feather Compression Tights