Raw Pho by RawMazing
Posted on 30 September 2014
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups dried shitake mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (or tamari)
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1-2 teaspoons raw garlic chili paste (Recipe Here)
- 2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- sprig basil
What to do:
1. Soak the mushrooms in the water for 6 hours.
2. Remove mushrooms from broth and set aside. Strain broth into a bowl.
3. Whisk in Braggs, ginger, sesame oil and garlic chili sauce. Gently warm broth if desired.
4. Cut the stems off of the mushrooms and thinly slice the caps. Discard the stems.
5. Place bean sprouts in bowl. Pour warmed broth over the sprouts. Top with the mushrooms and snap peas and basil.
Recipe from RawMazing