Celebrating Our Vie Activists: Libby Babet
Posted on 11 June 2014
This month we are celebrating our 'Vie Activists' whom wholly embrace all that our brand stands for. They are ambassadors for the Vie Active mission of active living and continually to inspire us to be the best and healthiest version of ourselves.
Libby Babet is a multi tasking health and fitness superstar who is the founder of two Bondi based businesses; Bottoms Up Fitness and Agoga Gym. She is also a Fitness Expert for Women’s Fitness Magazine and regular contributor for Yahoo!7 and Lifestyle YOU.
Her approach to fitness is to make it fun, stimulating and exciting – and something that fits in with people’s unique lifestyles. This approach is what makes Libby such an inspirational success and why her clients see amazing results!
We chatted to Libby to see which Vie Active pieces she loves and what her workout essentials are.
1. Face cleansing wipes. I love Simple and Wotnot brands, as they're gentle on my skin.
2. Aspect Dr Redless Serum - it's calming and anti-inflammatory, so it gets me from bright red to meeting-ready in no time.
1.Exploratory/play session. This is where I link up with another trainer at Agoga and we challenge ourselves to create a workout made entirely of brand new moves, or combinations. This keeps me motivated and ensures I'm always doing my research and bringing cutting-edge new workouts to my clients.
2. Circuit session involving agility and plyometric exercises, as well as sprints. This is where the good stuff happens!
3. Cardio interval sesh. I love cardio, but I hate long runs, so I mix shorter run intervals with high repetition bodyweight moves to boost cardio, while still enjoying myself!
4. Resistance workout. Here's where I lift a little heavier and get my functional core training done.
5. Recovery movement. This could be a yoga class, myofascial release, a long jog/walk followed by a stretch, a dance class, or a good massage!