Healthy Choc Chip Cookies
Posted on 04 May 2014
- 1 ½ cups of oat flour or roller oats processed into a fine powder
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 cup Activated Walnuts, chopped
- 1 block of Mylk Chocolate
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup safflower oil
- ½ cup Coconut Nectar
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp Vanilla Powder
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees.
2. Cover the block of Mylk Chocolate with a towel and break into small pieces using a rolling pin or pestle. These pieces will be our chocolate chips.
3. Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
4. Mix the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until the mixture is moist.
5. Rest the mixture for 5 minutes.
6. Then comes the fun, sticky part of rolling little balls of mixture into cookie shapes!
7. Bake for approx 15 – 18 minutes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight
container in the fridge or freezer.
What other baking creations would you like to see?X