INSIDE MY FRIDGE WITH ROCKELL WILLIAMSON-RUDDER
Posted on 18 May 2016
I met Rockell about 6 months after we launched Vie Active. She epitomises everything Vie Active is. She is strong, graceful, joyful and a total badass at work, home and workouts. A former professional dancer, Rockell is also a mother of 3 and founder of Xtend Barre Sydney! She's also the inspiration behind her namesake Rockell tights!
We sat down for a virtual cup of tea and a peak inside Rocky's fridge and a quick chat xo Noa
The VIE ACTIVE LIST
- Heels or sneakers? I broke my toe taking the Xtend Barre Sydney team Pole Dancing for our Christmas Party and Heels are a nightmare ever since!
- Coffee or wine? Coffee
- Sunrise or Sunset workout? Neither sorry – I like Mid morning or lunch now that I have kids and I like the way it breaks up my day and keeps my mind sharp and fresh.
- Favourite food: Seafood
- What are your makeup must-haves? A good tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. Eyebrow and lash mascara. Paw Paw ointment.
- What’s always in your gymbag? Pilates grip socks and pawpaw ointment
- What was the last thing you recommended to a friend? Binding after having giving birth. It’s great if you have any abdominal separation. I used the Tupler technique wrap.
- What’s always in your fridge? Eggs
- What would we be surprised to find in your fridge: Super Glue! I don’t know why but my husband keeps it there to stop going dry I guess.
- Your style icon: I’m never good at this question. I just make things up as I go with fashion and like the feel of nice fabrics. Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron are where my glamazon radar sits though.
- Your "healthy living" hero: Turia Pitt
- The wardrobe item you can’t live without: Great Jeans
- The book on your bedside table right now: Yes Please – Amy Poehler.
- Three things on your bucket list: Visit Africa and our sponsor child Godfrey in Uganda. Learn French…properly. Live in the South of France with my family for a year.
- Your latest obsession: Riding my new horse at the barn.
Where can we find you?
- Website candmproject.com and www.xtendbarre.com/studio/sydney/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/candmproject/
- Twitter @candmproject
- Instagram @_rockell_
Favourite "Dinner in 10 minutes"
Grilled Salmon and Salad of Arugula, grape tomatoes, avocado, grilled onions in Olive Oil.
Season Salmon with some Himalayan Salt and Pepper.
Buy triple washed Arugula so you can simply toss all ingredients together and add a splash of balsamic to taste. The salad doesn’t need much dressing due to the onion being grilled in Olive oil.
Cook the Salmon with skin on to save time.