How To Feel Amazing In Your Little Black Dress (or Little Black Simone Bralette!) with the BUF Girls!
Posted on 19 November 2015
Helping women feel fit and fabulous is definitely one of our passions (and dare we say, specialities) here at BUF, so we’ve created a super fun, 4-week LBD workout program just for you, to get your body feeling sleek and sexy just in time for party season. Whether you’ve got an important gala event, a milestone birthday celebration, or just want to feel your best, this program is designed to get you feeling like a rock star in your LBD – lean and toned figure, sexy curves, confidence in spades.
The BUF LBD program is not only about tough workouts and getting a serious sweat on (even though this definitely will happen), it’s about taking you on a fun journey and inspiring you day-to-day with workouts fashioned around incredible and influential women who all know how to seriously pull off an LBD.
We’re so excited about the new 4-week program, and you can find out more about it here.
But to get you inspired enough to put your hand up for those bombshell circuits, we thought we’d give you a little workout designed to prep your bod for some of the most classic LBD styles. Enjoy!
What You’ll Do:
Complete 20 reps of each exercise on the list, then 18 reps, then 16 reps… and continue to drop two reps off each exercise until you reach just 2 of each. If you’re and advanced exerciser and want an extra challenge, climb back up the ladder again, going from 2 reps all the way back up to 20!
- Curtsy Lunges (Curve Hugging)– Step to the right and take the left foot behind the body on a diagonal and drop the back knee down to the ground like a curtsy. Repeat to the other side.
- Push Up to T Rotation (Sweet Heart Neckline) – Complete one push up, then rotate into a side plank with one arm reaching up to the sky. Repeat on the other side.
- Bicycle Crunches (Sleek Evening Gown)– Lie on your back and lift both legs off the ground, bend one knee in to the chest and twist your body so that your opposite elbow reaches to it. Then swap sides.
- Supergirl Rows (Low Cut & Backless) – Lie on you stomach with arms extended overhead. Lift your chest off the ground and row your arms, squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- Reverse Lunge to Knee Drive Hop (Sun Dress) – Take your right foot behind you and drop your back knee down to the ground, then press through your front heel to come up to standing for a hop as you drive you right knee into your chest.